Saturday 16 March 2013

cute hair clips for my nieces and a baby hat

Since my daughter was born I was so into making little accessories and other stuff as well as crocheting things for her and other babies.




Here are some clips I made for two of my nieces and a baby hat. My husband's aunt was going to visit them and she asked me to crochet a little hat for her grandson.


The pattern I used is of an elf hat I also made one before for my lovely daughter and she loves it though it is small for her right now. Maybe it's time to make another one. ahem


I made some changes though. I let the tail be a bit shorter but then the hat got a lovely knot which looks so cute on baby.
When I finished it I thought it would be only fair if I make some sweet clips for my nieces.

I experimented with some feathers as well as ribbons and crochet. I also like the colors.


They have been recently sent to the girls, I still haven't got any feedback but I hope they liked them.
So done with this ideas. Off to my next project for my lovely daughter party outfit.
That's all for now...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...