Monday 18 March 2013

hair clip holder

I had soo many ideas and projects that I have been thinking to start and finish (the most important part).


Once I saw a cute hair clip hold while looking through some picture search. It was a pot with a flower and all clips were on the stem. I liked the ideas and since the collection of my daughter's hair clips is growing and i need to keep them organized and in one place I decided to make one.



Finally this morning it was completed!!!
It was my first attempt so there are still some things to work on and make prettier but it looks very cute I think.


Here it is with all the clips. Now I don't need to run around the house with crazy eyes looking for the right clip and thinking of any possible place my daughter (or me) could have dropped it the day before.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...